Release of DERO testnet to test GPU-CPU mining

From: Captain <captain_at_dero.io>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 17:25:56 +0100

We are testing the removal of ASIC mining from the DERO network, which
we plan to deploy in coming days. Several CPU mining algorithms were
tested, but none were found to be usable. Currently, there is just a
minor tweak in our existing Cryptonight algorithm. Our plan is to
continiously alter the mining algorithm to prevent ASIC mining until a
solution is discovered.

To test your GPU-CPU for mining, please see the following:
Download or build testnet and run DERO daemon with --testnet option.

Ex:
./derod-linux-amd64 --testnet

For CPU mining In Dero daemon console:
 start_mining DERO_WALLET_ADDRESS No._of_threads

Code:
 https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/derosuite_NonAsic_testnet
Ex: ./derod-linux-amd64 --testnet

For CPU mining In Dero daemon console:
 start_mining DERO_WALLET_ADDRESS No._of_threads

Code:
 https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/derosuite_NonAsic_testnet

Binaries releases :
 https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/Dero_NonAsic_testnet_binaries

Pools and other GPU mining software will be updated in coming days to suppo=
rt these changes.

To self implement these changes see:
b[0] is just XORed with 10555428962492473492.
https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/derosuite_NonAsic_testnet/src/branch/master=
/cryptonight/cryptonight.go#L123
----
        switch version {
        case 0 : // default is nothing
        case 1 : b[0] ^=3D 10555428962492473492
        }
----
Block time is changed to 21 seconds from 12 seconds. This will settle block=
time to somewhere between 13-16 seconds with sideblocks. It will also help =
to limit blockchain size.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Captain